Nash+Jones Bamboo Washcloths

Regular price $28.00 $38.00

Add to Wishlist

These cloths will soon become your favorite part of cleansing.

Our super soft, luxurious Bamboo Cloths are:

+Naturally hypo-allergenic

+Very gentle on skin

+Naturally antimicrobial

+OEKO Certified

Soak our super soft bamboo cloth in hot water to give a warm steam as you gently wipe the face before/after cleansing. {machine washable with whites without bleach, air dry}


Four Double-sided super soft Bamboo Velour/Fleece Cloths (7″ x 7″) enclosed in a recycled pulp clamshell.

One side of the Washcloth is made up of Bamboo Fleece (70% viscose bamboo and 30% organic cotton fibers) and the other side is Bamboo Velour (70% Bamboo Viscose made from Organic Bamboo, 28% Organic Cotton and 2% Poly). OEKO Certified.